Series UPS-MT devices are intended to ensure the uninterrupted power supply
for MikroTik routerboard, which have the supply voltage in range from 10V to 28V.
(the models of MikroTik routerboard: B411/411A/411AH, RB433/433AH/433UAH, RB450/450G, RB33, RB493/493AH)
These devices work in conjunction with the
which is installed on the routerboard.
2. UPS-MT Specifications.
||UPS-MT-12 (AD-55A)||UPS-MT-24 (AD-55A+PSD-15)||UPS-MT-24B (AD-55B)|
|1||Output voltage at AC 220V, V
|2||Output voltage at battery mode, V
||10,5 - 12,8||22,5 - 24,8||21,0 - 25,6|
|3||Output current, A
||0 - 3||0 - 1,25||0 - 1,25|
|4||AC input voltage range, V
||100 - 240||100 - 240||100 - 240|
|5||DC input voltage range (from battery), V
||10,5 - 13,8||10,5 - 13,8||21,0 - 25,6|
|6||Voltage disconnect when powered by a battery, V
|7||Capacity of the staff battery, А/hour
|8||Time of work of RB-411 from staff battery, not less than, hour
|9||Current of charge, not more than, А
|10||Switching time, s
|11||Guard LAN and PoE
|13||Cable length, m
|14||Type of cable
|| || || |
|15||Dimensions, mm, width х height х depth
|16||Weight without battery, kg, not more than
|17||Firmware version of UPS-MT-monitor
3. The order of connecting.
Connection diagram of routerboard (left) and the UPS-MT (right)
- Before connecting, the routerboard should be prepared:
- configure it to work on your network
(set the IP and other necessary parameters),
- install a software package to monitor the UPS.
- Begin with connecting to the ground the terminals, as shown in Fig. 1.
- Connect routerboard and UPS-MT by the 4-pair UTP cable - see Fig. 1.
- Plug the UPS-MT-monitor into COM-port of routerboard,
and connect the wire of the UPS-MT-monitor to the positive pole of PoE.
- Connect the battery.
- Connect the UPS-MT to the 220V AC power according to Fig. 1.
The LED of UPS-MT-monitor will light up.
- The LED will light continuously during the first 1...2 minutes
(downloading time of the routerboard). After that the light of the LED will
be periodically interrupted by short blinks (going OFF) each 10...12 seconds,
indicating a proper operation.
Make note that this and the previous steps are performed with
AC power (not battery). This is important, because UPS-MT should record the voltage
at the switching power on.
- Check the voltage at the output of UPS-MT-12, thus, must be 13,8 ± 0,03 V,
- on the UPS-MT-24 should be 25,8 ± 0,05 V
- The same voltage can be checked remotely through WinBox application.
Make sure that the value of «Line Voltage» is 13800 ± 60mV or 25800 ± 100mV respectively.
- Disconnect a feed 220V AC - a LED must go out and flash at a frequency of 10...12 seconds.
This means that now the power comes from battery.
- The value of «Line Voltage» (WinBox application) should be reduced to 12800 mV.
- Again, give a feed 220V AC. Device is ready to work.